Ok breastfeeders.... Here are some breastfeeding positions you can try with you baby. Some baby's prefer one position over the other, so its a good idea to have an idea of the different positions you can do.
• Lying down – with your bodies parallel
• Holding your baby across your lap, supporting him with the arm opposite they breast he is feeding from.
• Holding your baby across your lap, supporting him with the same arm as the breast he is feeding from.
• You could also tuck him under your arms, with his feet behind you. You will need to use pillows to support him in this position.
• If you have twins and want to feed them together – any combination is possible.