The tools you need to make your own baby food.
- A Food Processor ( I prefer a bigger one to make bigger batches of food, that way you can spend less time making enough baby food for the month).
- Steamer. Any kind will do, either a multi layered steamer or a collapsible one.
- Large pot or skillet with a lid.
- Several ice-cube trays or freezer tubs with snap on lids
- Plastic wrap to cover the ice cube trays
- Ziploc 1 gallon freezer bags
- A baby food making recipe book ( I use "First Meals" by Annabel Karmel)